The New Tale of Naruto Uzumaki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting of Team 7

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meeting of Team 7 Empty Meeting of Team 7

Post by CorenKeitaro Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:57 am

Coren's POV (Point of View)

"-Team 7 will be Coren Keitaro, Jacob Inu, and Hanako Yamanaka." Coren sat there quietly; it took nearly all of his self-control not to burst out into joy, to be quite honest. Completing the graduation exam meant he was one step closer to his life's goal, and his eternal dream. Fortunately for him, he had a Hyuuga and a Yamanaka on his team, both being from incredibly powerful clans... Though the Hyuuga being exiled from the clan didn't please him too much.
"Whatever," he thought to himself. "Pasts don't matter; it's all about the present, baby, and the present is all about pizza!"
Drooling, Coren hardly noticed as his teacher said that Team 7 would meet up in room 303 to meet their jonin-sensei in one hour.
"Wait, I have pizza in a sealing scroll," he thought. With a grin, he mentally added "I'm gonna need two hands for this one."
For his hour, he ended up goofing off completely, devouring pizza like there was no tomorrow... Though, a tomorrow with no pizza might as well be non-existant, with how terrible it would be.
Finally, after an hour, he sat down near his team, smirking his face off. The introductions would soon begin...

Hana's POV

Hana Yamanaka sat there, attentive. Waiting for her team’s name, she idly wondered if she’d end up paired up with anyone good; that Keitaro boy had good swordsmanship, but that Uchiha knew a lot of techniques. Or maybe she’d even be paired up with Karin, her childhood friend…
She immediately jumped back to reality as their teacher called out
“Team 7 will be Coren Keitaro, Jacob Inu, and Hana Yamanaka.”
”Hmm…”” She briefly glanced over her team; she knew that Jacob was the son of the Fallen Hyuuga, as they tended to call him, and was trained in the Juuken, so he’d be good… But Coren? That boy had quite a few rumors.
“Well, he can use a sword, at least,” she mentally muttered. “I just hope not too many of those tall tales are true…”
Hearing that they would meet their teacher in one hour’s time, she stood up and left with the class, though before she could even take three steps into the hallway, a familiar redhead stopped her.
“Hey Hana!”
Smiling, Hana turned around to face her friend Karin Hyuuga. She stood out from the rest of the Hyuuga clan with her red hair, but her eyes looked the same as those of the others… If it weren’t for this girl, she wouldn’t know about Jacob Inu beyond the fact that he doesn’t sleep in the Hyuuga Compound.
“Hey Karin! I totally slipped off, who’s your team?” She sighed, shaking her head even though the smile didn’t fade.
“You’re too easily distracted. I’m on Team 8, with an Inuzuka and some guy I don’t know.” Hana nodded.
“I see… Hey,” she said, suddenly perking up, “Wanna go get something to eat real quick? I mean, we’ve got an hour, so why not?”
Karin returned the grin.
“You read my mind. Let’s go!”

Arriving at the chosen spot for their meeting, Hana sat down, the first of her team to arrive, though not by much. She could feel the Hyuuga drawing near, and Keitaro was mere seconds behind him, though she wasn’t sure if they even noticed each other. She wouldn’t have to wait long for introductions, it seems…

Kuroi's POV
With a sigh, one jonin teacher by the name of Kuroi Taka stood there, idly wondering what his team was like. He tended to be the serious teacher, according to the ANBU he used to work with, and he wondered if his kids would be jokers… He hoped not. He needed serious warriors, especially with how few high-class ninja Konoha’s been putting out in recent years.
With a mental murmur, he just sighed and took off, a plume of spiraling leaves being the only indicator he was ever even there.
“There’s no point in standing around guessing… If I want to know them,” he thought as he appeared at room 303, “I’ll just ask.”
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 13
Money: 1250

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Team 7 Empty Re: Meeting of Team 7

Post by JacobHyuuga Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Jacob Inu sat at the back of his class and he was getting bored, so much so that he almost fell asleep. But when he heard that he was going to be on team 7 with the weirdest person in the Academy, Coren Keitaro, and a woman named Hanako Yamanaka, Jacob almost jumped out of his seat. He was glad that he was given an hour to calm his nerves, or else he'd be jumping around like a man on the largest pogo stick ever.
Jacob thought about what to do for an hour, and then settled on exercising.

After half an hour of exorcise he took a shower… When he finished he went to the meeting place and passed Coren on the way there but didn't talk to him. Sitting down in a chair, he waited for the introductions to begin.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 12
Money: 1000

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Kuroi's POV

He ended up standing in the room for all of ten minutes before all of his students appeared.
While they weren't early, they were at least on time. Unfortunately, looking over the trio, he had to say that he didn't like what he saw.
He knew Coren Keitaro from the rumors around town; he's protective to an absurd degree, and nearly decapitated a civilian. Why? He didn't know... He just didn't want to be this kid's target, especially if he ends up teaching the boy everything he knows.
Then there was the Hyuuga; another boy with rumors up the wazoo. As the son of the exiled Hiori Hyuuga, the upstanding jonin wasn't too shocked that most of the rumors circulating had to do with teaching the boy the most efficient murder techniques.
"Really now," he mentally muttered, "That's my job, not his dad's."
Both of the aforementioned boys definitely ranked pretty high in terms of strength, but one thing they had a shared weakness in was their accuracy (Dexterity). That's why this girl was chosen for their team.
Hanako Yamanaka had the highest score in accuracy, and tended to be a ranged fighter. The Yamanaka Clan owned a flower shop, and from what he'd heard, she knew how to make all the right kinds of poison.
How does he know?
Let's just say there are a few chunin pranksters who's limbs were paralyzed for a few weeks.
And I'm not talking about their arms and legs.
In any case, these three were hand-picked by the Hokage or their skills and how they'd mesh together, as all teams were. He was assigned as their captain because he felt that the two boys had the chance to become truly great; a fallen Hyuuga and a no-name sword-user had the word of the Hokage.
That was enough for him.
And so, here he is, staring down the trio with a ferocious glare.
"All right, I'm gonna start this off. The four of us will introduce ourselves to each other, and then we're gonna leave. Tomorrow at 0600 hours, you'll all meet at Training Ground 7. Am I understood?"
A brief nod came from the trio as their sensei continued.
"First, we'll give our names, then our likes, dislikes, dreams and ambitions. I'll start. My name is Kuroi Taka, and I'll be your jonin teacher from now until you either graduate or die. I like hawks, and hate snakes with a passion. I have no dreams, and my ambition is to be the Head ANBU, though babysitting you brats'll probably delay that for a few years."
Folding his arms over his chest, he said,
"Alright blondie," he gestured to Hanako, "You're next."
Obviously very uncomfortable with everything already said, she started.
"I'm Hanako Yamanaka, and I guess I'll be the one person disrupting a potential sausage-fest. I like flowers and poison, but I definitely hate perverts and peeping toms. My dream is really simple; become the strongest kunoichi in the world. My ambition is the same. Keitaro next!" She called out in an odd burst of energy.
"...Well, the name's Coren Keitaro. I like pizza, training, pranks, and large explosions... And not just the flaming kind, wink wink." Hanako's smile completely disappeared at that, getting Coren to laugh. "I kid, I kid. Anyway, I dislike snakes, frogs, and giant lizards that want to eat me. Y'know, the normal stuff." Leaning backwards and putting his arms behind his back, Coren continued "My dream is to become the ultimate ninja and my ambition... Is something all my own. Here's a hint; it involves pain. Lot's of it." Smirking, Coren nodded towards the white-eyed-wierdo.
"Your turn, Ghost-Eyes."
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:41 pm

I stepped towards the front of the team and said. "My name is Jacob Inu. I like exorcise, just about any type of food, and I like to dance. I dislike rabbits, bunnies, and snakes. My dream is to be the best possible ninja, and my ambition is to be the Hokage." Looking over your team, you added "And it sounds like there's a lot of snake-haters here."
Turning to glare at Coren, you also said "And that's Mr. Ghost-Eyes to you. By the way, nice sword; you compensating for something?"
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Kuroi was about to step in, but Coren laughed loudly.
"Yeah, I am. I mean, with my size, I just needed such a small sword for comparison." Leaning back comfortably, he added "By the way, it's kinda funny to me that you look at a sword and your first thought is about penises... I think it tells us a little bit about your character."
Now was the time for Kuroi to step in, before he had to rip the Hyuuga's teeth out of Keitaro's throat.
"Cool it kiddies. I've got a small bit of advice for you, involving tomorrow's little training."
That managed to catch everyone's attention.
"Don't eat breakfast."
Turning around, he added
"I don't want you vomiting on the training grounds."
With a sudden disappearance, the trio are left slightly confused.
"Telling me not to eat breakfast is like telling Jacob here not to think a' dicks. Later you two!"
Hanako laughed slightly at that; the same could not be said of the white-eyed boy.
Unfortunately for him, Coren yelled out "NINJA SMOKE BOMB VANISH!" and in a puff of smoke, he was gone.
Hanako sighed.
"He's certainly... Energetic?" With a shrug, she started walking off-screen. "Later, Hyuuga; see you tomorrow... Try not to hold us back, will ya?"
With that, she disappeared into the sunset.
Or maybe that's just the glaring light from the sun blinding you.
You never could tell.
"...What a boring post!" Coren screamed out as night fell.

The Next Morning

Hanako, with a groan, pulled herself to the training grounds.
Six in the morning was not an acceptable hour to wake up.
From the looks of the guy leaning on the tree, on the other hand, he disagreed.
"Yo." He raised his hand in greeting, despite the fact that he was facing a different direction... He must have some pretty decent peripheral vision.
"Hey," she groaned out.
"Not a morning person?"
She just shook her head.
"That's too bad." Pushing away from the tree, he looked over to the side. "...We're all here now, right Jacob?"
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:19 am

"Everyone besides our sensei," I said, walking into view. "So, any idea when he's supposed to show? I'd hate to be kept waiting after waking up at such an ungodly hour."
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:38 am

Coren shrugged.
"He's supposed to show right about now... Chances are, though, he's gonna mess with us by being absurdly lat-"
"Hey there, kiddies."
Coren nearly jumped out of his skin as he let an effeminate screech. After he calmed down, he looked at Jacob and said forcefully
"Not a god damn word, Ghost-Eyes."
Ignoring the girly screamer or the laughing Hyuuga, he walked towards a large stump in the ground and produced an alarm clock out of his pocket.
"You have six hours to defeat me in a fight. I don't do the stupid bell test, and I don't hold back."
Drawing out a kunai, he pulled on an ANBU hawk mask.
"Strike to kill; I know I will."
The trio stood there for a moment, confused, until Kuroi ran forward, intent on killing the group.
Hana immediately disappeared into a tree, leaving Ghost-Eyes and Ponytail-Boy to take on an ANBU alone.
"Oh, you little bi-"
Coren was cut off as a fist lodged itself in his stomach, forcing him 6 inches into the air and sending him flying backwards. While Coren was off vomiting out the breakfast he was warned not to eat, he turned to Jacob.
"You're next."

Coren: Stunned
Hana: Hidden
Jacob: Active
Kuroi: Active

Kuroi Initiative: 1
Jacob Initiative 16

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:45 am

Due to Kuroi being preoccupied with vacating Coren's stomach, I had enough time to activate the Byakugan. I was about to attack, when suddenly, Kuroi seemed to freeze in time and space. I got the weird thought in my head to never roll a 1 on a d20, but pushed that out of my head.
"You're in range of my Divination," I said coldly.
Taking a step forward, I slammed my hands forward.

Jacob's Attack: 4+5=9 (Enemy rolled 1 in last roll)
Kuroi's Defense: 19

I lashed forwards, but unfortunately, I missed entirely. He managed to sidestep my attack and deflect my attack, sending me away from him through my own momentum.
Turning around, I glared at him, waiting for the next move.

Last edited by JacobHyuuga on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:51 am

Taking Jacob's attack as a chance for her own, she threw several senbon dipped in paralytic poison.

Attack: 6+3=9 (Flanked)
Defense: 3

A senbon pierced Kuroi's leg from his blind-spot. Hissing, he pulled it out and looked at the poison.

Poison Attack: 10
Poison Defense: 6
Poison Damage: 5

He hissed again as he felt his leg start moving slower than it should.
Staring down the blonde-haired poison-user, he got ready to move.

Coren Status Change: Stunned>Active

Standing up, thoroughly regretting eating such an acid-heavy food as pizza, he looked over at Kuroi, charging to attack.

Coren Attack: 7+5=12 (Surrounded)
Kuroi Defense: 11-1 (Paralyzed LVL 1)

Punching forwards, Coren managed to land a hit on Kuroi, hitting him cleaning in the jaw.
Feeling something crunch, and unsure whether it was his hand or Kuroi's mask, Coren pulled back, now taking the chance to draw his blade.

Taking stance, Coren gains +1 Defense, +1 Attack, from his equipped item [katana].
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:18 am

Activating my Divination again, I charged forwards; with him having been stabbed and punched, he probably won't dodge again!

Jacob Attack: 9+5=14 (Surrounded)
Kuroi Defense: 13-1=12 (Paralysis LVL 1)

Slamming one hand into his chest, I managed to catch his attention.
"Eight Trigrams: 2 Palms!"

Striking a second time, Kuroi was shoved back slightly.
"4 Palms!"

Jacob Attack: 15+5+5=25 (Surrounded, Mid-Attack)
Kuroi Defense: 11-1=10 (Paralysis LVL 1)

He was hit once more, shutting off several of his tenketsu (Chakra Points).

Jacob Attack: 11+5+5=21 (Surrounded, Mid-Attack)
Kuroi Defense: 5-1=4 (Paralysis LVL 1)

"8 Palms!"

Striking quickly, I left another set of tenketsu shut.

After 8 Palms, you lose +5 (Mid-Attack).

Jacob's Attack: 19
Kuroi's Defense: 16

"16 Palms!"

Jacob's Attack: 20
Kuroi's Defense: 7

32 Palms!

Jacob's Attack: 6
Kuroi's Defense: 8

"Eight Trigrams: 64 Pa-"
My attack was cut off as he somehow managed to dodge out of the way.

Kuroi's Attack: 5+10 (Jonin-Level)
Jacob's Defense: 8

Warning: Kuroi is no longer holding back against player JacobHyuuga. Prepare for butt devastation.

Lodging his entire fist into my sternum, I felt my entire mind go blank for a moment from the pain. I was pretty sure I heard something crack, but I guessed it was just a rib.

Dropping to the floor, I proceeded to spew out whatever stomach acid I had, but not before he threw in a follow-up.

Jacob's Status: Stunned.

Slamming his steel-toed boot into my face, everything went red as I flew backwards, blood now streaming down my face.

Jacob's Status: Incapacitated.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:26 am

Coren and Hana looked on in absolute horror as Jacob's face took a blender to the face.
Oh wait, that's just what it looked like!
Turning to look at each other, Coren nodded slightly towards Hanako, who immediately dashed to the fallen Hyuuga.
Meanwhile, Coren brandished his blade, charging forward. He quickly swiped towards Kuroi.

Coren's Attack: Critical Hit.

Coren slashed along Kuroi's arm, carving a deep gash into it, before following up with another strike, this one to his leg.

Coren's Attack: 10
Kuroi's Defense: 8

Slashing his leg, he managed to tear open the jonin's leg. Ending his strike here, he leaped backwards with a chakra-enhanced dodge, barely avoiding a savage left hook.

Meanwhile, Hanako sifted through her bag and pulled out a large needle.
"Hold still; this's gonna feel... Weird."
Pushing the thing into Jacob's arm, she injected him with adrenaline.

Warning: Kuroi is no longer holding back against player CorenKeitaro's character, Coren Keitaro. Prepare for ass-blasting.
Jacob's Status: Incapacitated>Active

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:38 am

"OH SWEET LAUDY, MY ARM IS BURSTING."
Sitting up quickly after that quite interesting war-cry, I rubbed my arm.
"You're welcome," Hanako said indignantly.
"Er... Thanks."
Standing, I charged forwards, swinging my fists about at Kuroi.

Kuroi's Defense: 20

Whirling around, Kuroi managed to block Jacob's attack, shoving both of them backwards as he leaped away.
Staring at the Ghost-Eyed Hyuuga, he decided to step it up a notch.
Placing his hands on a storage seal, Kuroi surprised everyone as he pulled out a nodachi, a 70-inch-long, dual-grip sword.
"Let's see you handle this."

Kuroi gains +3 Attack, +3 Defense from equipping [nodachi].
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:40 am

Coren mentally cursed; he wasn't the only person with a sword, it seems.
But Holy Hell, is he compensating for something!? Who has a SIX-FOOT LONG SWORD!? WHO!?
Shaking such thoughts out of his head, he noticed Hanako start preparing a technique; if he was right, then it was something that could win them this fight.
He charged forward, katana in hand. Forming several hand-seals, he called out
"Fuuton: Kazekiri no Jutsu!"
Channeling his wind chakra into his blade, he slashed outwards, carving into the air with wide slashes. The air tore through the area, cleaving a hole in the earth.

Coren's Attack: Critical
Kuroi's Defense: 26

With a roar, Coren let loose as much chakra as he possibly could, feeling his reserves deplete as the resulting blast slammed into Kuroi, slamming him backwards impossibly hard, shattering six of the trees behind him before skidding halfway across the small lake in sight and sinking.
Huffing, Coren sheathed his sword as he dropped to his knees. Even if he struck with that much force, the chances of Kuroi staying down...
As he heard splashing, Coren sighed and stood shakily, even though he just really wanted to lay down.
Kuroi pulled himself out of the water, his entire chest torn open and blood pouring from it, dying a patch of water beneath him red.
His mask had broken into six pieces that were floating on the lake, and however many more that sank.
Drawing his sword once more, Coren pulled something out of his pocket.
"Come 'n get me, Black Hawk."
Swallowing a soldier pill, he felt his energy levels start to refill, though not to the point he'd like. He was weak, and really, that was the only thing he was sure of for now.
He just really hoped that Kuroi fell for the trap by the end of this, or he was going back to the Academy, and he couldn't let that happen.
"I... Have an ambition to reach," he muttered out, staring at the now-charging jonin. "I won't... I won't lose here."
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:40 am

Running forward, I prepared myself for another technique my father taught him.
Intercepting the jonin, I yelled out
"Hakke Hasangeki (Destructive Mountain Fist)!"

Kuroi's Defense: 24

Slamming my arm forward, I pulsed out as much chakra as possible, blasting outwards.
Unfortunately, Kuroi side-stepped the attack, grabbed my arm, and Judo-threw me into the ground before grabbing my arm and pulling it behind my back. With a sickening crack and a cry in pain, I felt my arm start tearing out of its socket.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:57 am

Kuroi tugged upwards, causing another cracking noise.
"Did you really think that would land?" he snarled. "Do you think that I became an ANBU by letting you ox-punch me into unconsciousness?"
"No," their female teammate called out. "I think they let you in to stop your monologues, ass."
Turning his head, he saw Hanako's hand-positions.
"Yamanaka Clan Secret Technique: Mind Transfer!"
All went silent for several moments, and all was still, save the slow dripping of blood and lake-water from Kuroi's body.
Finally, Kuroi tossed aside Jacob, letting him go.
Then he turned to Coren, and smirked.
"Y'know Coren," he said playfully, "Inoichi Yamanaka trained me to be immune to his clan's techniques."
His playful tone faded along with his smirk, before using Shunshin and planting his fist into Coren's face.
With a crunch and breaking of cartilage, he was sent flying away.
"You were just unlucky," he said coldly. "Today, you were placed against a high-class ANBU who's trained against Yamanaka techniques, trained against Hyuuga techniques, and is a sword master."
Walking towards the tree that Coren was lodged halfway into, he grabbed the boy by his throat.
"Any last words before you get sent back to the Academy?"
Coughing, Coren spat blood into the man's face.
"Yeah," he said defiantly.
"Checkmate."
Slamming his hand against the tree, he used the chakra from the soldier pill to activate a seal.
"Funny; for an ANBU, you didn't really look at the details."
Kuroi felt his entire body slowly being weighed down as he looked below him at the sealing array.
"This is the tree I was standing at when Hanako arrived," he snarled.
With a ferocious headbutt, Kuroi was sent reeling.
Coren didn't let up.
"And that bit of upturned dirt behind you?"
A fist shattered Kuroi's nose.
"That's another gravity seal."
A snap-kick had Kuroi's shins shatter as well.
Dropping to his knees, Coren delivered a skull-shattering knee to the face, only for Kuroi to land right on the seal.
"I spent hours here, before anyone else arrived. In the dead of night, I set up seals everywhere." Pulling out his katana, he held it at the ANBU's throat.
"So yeah. I do have last words, you ass-munching, indignant, disrespectful prat."
Forming several hand-seals, Coren spat in the dude's eye, making Kuroi's eyesight just as red as Coren's.
"Eat my trousers and choke on a phallus."
Kuroi laid there in utter shock.
...Seriously, how do you even respond to that situation?
Finally, he found out how to respond.
He started laughing.
He laughed so hard that his chest had a nice stream of blood go skyward as he rolled around on the ground, laughing until tears fell.
He laughed at the absurdity of it all, he laughed at the pain that flooded his body, and he laughed at the fact that that boy actually had 'prat' in his vocabulary.
Finally, when he finished laughing, he passed out, giving several last words
"Get me to the hospital, you idiotic graduates..."

Training Battle: Kuroi - COMPLETE
Defeated: 1 ANBU
Rewards: +20 EXP

Player CorenKeitaro has leveled up.
Player JacobHyuuga has leveled up.
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:01 am

"Ooo…kay… Remind me not to mess with you man." I said to Coren, taking a step back "So, are we going to let him bleed out or are we going to take him to a hospital?" I asked.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:20 am

Wiping some of the blood off his hand, Coren nodded.
"Yeah, let's; if he dies here, that means I wasted several hours, and half a pizza, on absolutely nothing. Oh! Speaking of pizza," he said, pulling out a sealing scroll, "It's all mine, baby!"
Taking a bite out of it, he began to hum 'Ain't Nothing Gonna Break My Stride' as he picked up Kuroi's arm with one arm.
"Hanako, you take his other arm; Jacob, you take the legs. Hopefully, Lilligant's at the hospital; she's the best damn nurse around."
Lilligant was an old friend of Coren's; she was probably the only reason his body wasn't mangled with scars from his very... Eccentric training.
Skipping and shuffling his way across the town, Coren managed to thoroughly annoy Jacob as he busted out into song, screaming out to the world that nothing was going to break his stride, and something about chaos, or discord, or whatever.
Hanako, through a very obviously exhaggerated sigh, finally managed to bring Coren back to the proper world, and to end his dancing before he slammed Kuroi into a pole. Again.
Finally, they all got to the hospital, where a red-haired woman in a nurse's outfit was standing, tapping her foot in annoyance.
"Yeah, Kurasu already told me about Kuroi. Get your ass in here, Coren."
Coren sighed, his happiness and joy fading.
"Yes ma'am..." Looking to his teammates, he said "Take him to the ER; after Lilligant's through tearing my ego down a few notches, she'll help heal him."
Waving his hand, he rushed into the door, leaving Hanako and Jacob there to bring him in.
After they did, Hanako sat down.
"So... Jacob?" Twiddling with her ear, she asked "Would you mind too much if we talked a bit?"
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:23 am

"Sure. What about?" I asked Hanako, taking a seat. "If it's about the fight, then I totally did all of that failing stuff on purpose."
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:26 am

Hana's POV

"Well, I wanted to get to know my team better," she said with a shrug. "As interesting as learning what you like and what your dream is, there're a lot of rumors about you, and I wanted to know how many are true, and how many are just schoolgirls being schoolgirls."
Raising her hand back to her ear, she asked
"First thing; did your dad really kill a Hyuuga Elder?"

Coren's POV (Point of View)

Sighing, Coren sat down.
"So, what's up?"
Lilligant sighed.
"Shirt. Off."
He oblidged her request as she pulled out a stethoscope.
"Really, fighting an ANBU? Are you an idiot?"
"Yes," he said plainly, flinching slightly at the cold metal. "Idiots and fools shall inherit the world, for it is they alone who walk where angels fear to tread."
Sighing, she shook her head. "Y'know, you've got some serious psychological problems."
"That's what the psychologists said," he said in an upbeat tone. "Anyway, how's work? I heard that yesterday, you had a particularly messy birth to deal with."
She shuddered.
"Don't remind me; the moments that I don't see the imprints of my fingers pushing up through her stomach are few and far between... I'd rather you didn't make 'em even further apart, thanks."
Laughing, Coren nodded.

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:30 am

"No, he was framed... Not that anyone can prove it," he said with a sigh. Leaning back in his seat, he tried to relax, though he unconsciously folded his arms over his chest. "Proving him innocent is something I've always wanted to do... But with no leads, no proof... What can I really do about it?"
Smirking slightly, he looked up at the ceiling.
"I'll tell ya; become the Hokage, and show them what they missed out on having as part of their clan when they framed my dad."
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:36 am

Hana's POV

Hanako smiled softly. At least he wasn't like some of the other people with pasts like that, so bet on revenge that it mangles their souls...
"Alright, here's another rumor; do you really have over 300 confirmed kills? I personally always thought that that was a load of crock, but you never know, right?" She said with a playful smirk.

Coren's POV

"So, how's your training been going?" She asked.
"You tell me; I'm in here every week for chakra exhaustion, after all." Lilligant gave a slight chuckle.
"True, true; your chakra coils are certainly increasing in size, but I can't really say your body is taking all of this too well, y'know?"
Coren shrugged.
"If it were easy, it wouldn't be training."
"I think there's a fine line between training and burying yourself."
"And I like to think that I tread that line like a gymnast on a high-wire."
Pulling the stethoscope away, she sighed.
"You aren't too badly hurt; I'll have you and your team get healed by some of the nurses, but that's really just to keep too many bruises from appearing."
Coren nodded.
"Alright; I think I can dig that."

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:37 am

"Uh... No, not at all. I have not killed a single person. Ever." Giving a slight shudder at the thought, mainly because of the blood and gore involved with actually killing someone, I lowered my head a bit. "...Can't say I haven't thought about killing the guy who framed my father, though."
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:46 am

"Yeah, that's what I thought," she said, leaning back in her seat as well. "Alright then... I suppose that's sated my curiosity for now. Now, how about we ambush Coren when he walks out here and grill him for some info?"
Smirking, she twisted her ear a bit.
"All that anyone knows about him is what they know from rumors and that he's an orphan... Rumors sort of like yours, really. So, what d'ya say?" she asked. "Up for some reconnaissance?"
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:47 am

"Hells to the yeah! When do you thing he's going to get out?"
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:56 am

"When do you think who's gonna get out, exactly?" Coren said, walking out just then.
"Err... You?" Hanako nodded.
"Yeah... I know; you just couldn't wait for me to come back, so you girls had to get to gossiping. I know; I'm awesome." Giving a mock bow, he proceeded to get a smack upside the head from Lilligant, which actually managed to knock him flat on his face.
"Learn some damn humbleness, Coren."
Pulling himself up, he sighed.
"I was joking, Lilly." With a shake of his head and a jerking of his nose, he was perfectly fine... Though the crunch from resetting his nose was a little disconcerting. "Anyway, the three of us're getting some healing; don't want to be sore and bruised in the morning, do we?"
"Alright you three, follow me." Lilligant walked ahead, leaving them to trail her.
After a few seconds, she pointed to a room.
"Get in; I'll be in room 104, which is Three Doors Down. Come get me if you need something."
Curtly walking away, Coren sighed.
"It's like she thinks that if she lightens up, she'll float away..." Shaking his head, he looked to his teammates.
"So, you got something to say, or are we gonna sit here in awkward silence for a few minutes?"
Hanako looked to Jacob for a moment.
"It's about some of the rumors around you... Being the center of some others, apparently Jacob missed them. I wanted to know how many are true."
Coren's smile disappeared.
"...I'm not really a fan of rumors, especially ones about me."
"All the more reason to give the truth, right?"
Trying to find a hole in Hanako's logic, and finding none, he sighed.
"Fine, fine; but I won't answer everything. If it's better left unsaid, then it will be."
Hanako nodded.
"Well... First thing's first. Do you really train in the Forest of Death?"
"Yes. Next." Hanako was a bit put off by his cold tone; that was certainly an odd change in personality...
"Uh... Well, the next is that you frequent the A-rank area, and you hang out with a certain eccentric Tokubetsun Jonin."
"True on the second count, but I never go beyond the lowest ranked areas. I don't have a death wish. Next."
She flinched slightly as he said the final word.
"Well, uh... The last rumor is, um... Well, it's about your past. I heard that your family-"
"No comment."
His tone left absolutely no room for argument, and while she would have pressed on, that's when a trio of nurses walked in.
She let it drop as the healing started.
Around five minutes later, the healing ended, and Lilligant walked in.
"Hey guys, I-"
She froze as she felt killing intent practically rolling off Coren.
"Coren, c'mon," she said softly. "Wanna get some pizza?"
He just shrugged, standing.
She shot a glare at the still-seated pair of individuals.
Neither of them understood why she looked so angry, but they did notice her face soften as she turned back to the black-haired-boy.
After they left, Hana took a deep breath of air; that was a level of pissed that a genin shouldn't know.
"What the Hell was that?" she asked simply.

Coren's POV
"Thanks," she said, passing some money to the pizza-guy.
"No prob, Lil. Tell the kid I said hi."
She nodded as he walked away, before closing the door.
Walking into the living room, she placed the pizza on the table before saying
"Y'know, you really could've handled that better."
"I could've," he said guiltily. "Sorry... They just brought up some old thoughts, that's all."
"It's fine. Eat up; if I try to eat that much cheese, we both know what'll happen."
Coren nodded.
A pizza-loving ninja and a lactose-intolerant nurse; something about that just seemed oddly humorous.
"Oh, by the way; I asked Anko over earlier today. You don't have problems with that, right?"
Coren shrugged.
"She's a pretty radical dame; I think it's safe to say I'm game."
She nodded.
"Alright then. Try to leave a few pieces for her, eh? Last time, she was pretty peeved that you decided to abide by your 'no scraps left behind' rule."
"Yeah, well, she can buy her own pizza."
"Hey, that was my pizza in the first place!"
"And your body thanks me for taking it away; I know, I know, I'm far too generous. You can pay me back in pizza."
Sighing, she palmed her face.
"Whatever... Just don't eat too much, alright? I don't need to wake up to the sounds of you screaming out in pain from the amount of cheese you ate before heading to the toilet."
Flushing a deep red, Coren nearly yelled
"That was one time! Once!"
Laughing, she shook her head.
"And if I didn't bring it up every night, it'd be a lot more than that."
Coren groaned.
"You can be real mean when you wanna, you know that?"
"Didn't you know," she asked, a dark smile on her face. "All girls are like that!"
"...Remind me to never get a girlfriend, you freakin' psychopath."

DAY END

Last edited by CorenKeitaro on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down