The New Tale of Naruto Uzumaki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chunin Exams, Chapter 3

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Chunin Exams, Chapter 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chunin Exams, Chapter 3

Post by JacobHyuuga Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:50 am

"Byakugan," I called out, activating my eyes. and dodged them effortlessly. Dashing forwards, I tried to charge her, throwing kunai as a distraction to get behind her.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 12
Money: 1000

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:52 am

She saw through the ploy just as easily as he dodged her senbon; pulling out a few more senbon, her eyes seemed to fade to steel.
After that, she threw out over seventy senbon mixed with just as many kunai and shuriken, saying coldly
"Steel Hailstorm."
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 13
Money: 1250

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 am

"Eight Trigrams: Palms Rotation!"
Pushing away as many of the senbon and other assorted weapons, I pulled out a few kunai and threw them to both sides of her; as I charged forwards, I smirked.
She couldn't dodge this.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:57 am

Hanako sighed, shaking her head.
"Release."
Suddenly, a hissing filled the air around Jacob, and the explosive seals hidden in the kunai and the shuriken began to burn.
She leaped backwards quickly, pushing herself out of the explosive's radius.
Which, mind you, was actually pretty large, with Jacob at the center.
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:25 pm

The moment I heard the hissing, I jumped into the air, propelling myself as high up as I could with chakra. Hopefully, that height would shrink the amount of damage I'd take.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:46 am

Hanako frowned, seeing him leap up just before the explosion. She was safely out of the radius, though her blond hair was billowing in the wind. Running a hand through it to control it, she formed another handseal.
This time, however, Jacob noticed something different.
To his eyes, her chakra seemed to fluctuate randomly, as if someone'd strapped her with a chakra seal.
When she pulled her hands apart, the fluctuating just continued, sending chakra out into the air harmlessly. Whatever was going on with her chakra, it was taking away her jutsu from the look of it.
However, that didn't stop her from pulling out a tool from her pouch just before Jacob actually landed, and shooting her whip outwards and lashing at his face.
She managed to hit, leaving a nice gash along his cheek; other than that bit of superficial damage, though, it didn't seem to do much.
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:57 am

"God damn, that hurt! My face is like my bread and butter, and you do not mess up a guy's bread and butter! It's just not right!" I threw another few kunai at her sides, hoping she'd jump in the air again as I charged forward, blasting my chakra out through my legs for an added burst of speed.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:04 am

"Do you really think that if it didn't work the first time, it'd work the second?"
Using her whip, she managed to shoot it out, catch one of the kunai that would've missed, and hurled it at him.
Unfortunately, that was the moment that a particularly powerful chakra spike ripped through her, making her miss and have it hit the ground in front of the charging Hyuuga.
"Damn," she breathed out.
He was too close to use a ranged weapon now.
"...Gotcha," she muttered, just loud enough for Jacob to hear as he closed the last two meters.
The chakra fluctuations suddenly stopped completely, her chakra control reverting to normal as she raised her hands.
"Yamanaka Secret Technique: Mind Transfer Technique!"
And just like that, she fired.

Jacob's Speed Score: 7
Hanako's Dexterity Score: 6

And she missed.
She missed by a millimeter, to the point that Jacob could literally hear the chakra whiz past his head.
She fell to her knees, her consciousness floating through the air behind the Hyuuga now.
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:08 am

"No you."
With that, I launched forward, yelling out
"Eight Trigrams: Sixty-Four Palms!"
And then, I tripped, falling over.
Looking down, I saw a small chakra thread wrapped around my leg.
Oh.
Oh no...
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:11 am

Hanako's kneeling body smirked, and she raised her head slightly.
"To put it as elegantly as you," she said, forming the handseals again, "No you."

Hanako's Dexterity Score: 6

AGAIN!?
Unfortunately for Hanako, as she was about to take shot, the dust from Jacob's fall got in her eyes, and she missed by a millimeter. Again.
This time, though, she really did fire.
I hate these die.
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:16 am

"I hate you with a burning passion, so take this! Eight Trigrams: Sixty Four Palms!"
Slamming my hands into her, I yelled out for every strike I landed on her consciousness-less body.
Finally, yelling out "Sixty-Four Palms!"
With that, she was flung backwards; her consciousness must've returned at some point, as she screamed out in pain as she did.
"Call the match, proctor," I said smugly. "She's not moulding chakra after that."
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:25 am

Unfortunately for Jacob, one of his off-screen rolls was a natural 1.
That's why he didn't notice the chakra threads still firmly attached to his body.
"It's not over yet, you smug little boy," Hanako said through gritted teeth. "This'll teach you to roll with cursed dice!"
With that, she formed a hand-seal and barely restrained a scream as she pushed chakra through all of her blocked tenketsu.
Only thanks to almost jonin-level Medical Jutsu skill could she pull this off without killing herself.
Now, though, she formed another hand-seal.
"I'm not gonna let you win this while I can still move my hands!"

Hanako's Dexterity Score+Roll: 8

THAT'S JUST THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES, ISN'T IT YOU GORRAM DICE!?

Taking aim, she took shot; Jacob, having not noticed the threads, was too late to see that his legs were completely immobilized.
It's now or never, Jacob.

Saving Roll: Natural 20

I hate these die so much that it burns at my very soul.
Jacob, you dodged the projectile while completely immobilized, and it whizzed right over your head as you do a sudden back-bend, making yourself look like a seriously screwed up spider.
Hanako's face suddenly transforms into a fish as she drops on the floor, screaming at Fortuna in fish-speak for cursing her luck so badly.
Congratulations, JacobHyuuga, you have thoroughly broken the Internet.
Now take it, and shove it where the sun don't shine.
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:32 am

I used chakra to dispel all the threads around me, which wasn't too hard after she used up so much of hers.
Quickly failing a perception check, I throw several kunai at her downed form; there was no way that she could possibly dodge this.

Jacob's Dodge: 7
Target Score: 7

I watched at they cut into her flesh, and she yelled out in pain one more time.
"Call it," I repeated firmly. "This's over."
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:44 am

Anko sighed, looking at Hanako's prone form.
"...Fine. The winner of the match is..!"

Jacob's Passive Perception Roll: 6
Necessary Roll: 10

Out of nowhere, Anko suddenly whirled around, snap-kicking Jacob in the face before rattling off hand-seals.
"I wasn't aiming for you when I used my technique," Anko hissed out. "Take this! My own special technique, Relay Mind Transfer!"
Don't you just love it when your character fails every passive perception check, and the DM decides to rub it in your face.
Yeah, well, I hope you like the taste of despair and misery, because that's all your getting.

Hanako's Attack Roll: Natural 20

...Dice, I am going to make sweet sweet love to you tonight.
The technique hit, and Hanako's consciousness landed in Jacob's body.
As he lost control of his own body, Hanako whispered in his mind
"It's time for the final confrontation."

Jacob woke up in a large, grassy plain; it extended for as far as the eye could see, with tiny flowers adorning the place. The sky was blue and the clouds were few, yet framed the sky perfectly, the sun resting so high.
"Damn Hyuugas," Hanako said from around thirty meters in front of him, sitting on a log. "You just have to have that mental block, don't you? Paranoid pricks..."
Shaking her head, she took it upon herself to explain.
"Hyuugas have a special response to Yamanaka mind control techniques, you see," she said, looking up at the sky. "I can't just control you like a normal person; no, I actually have to fight you in your own damn Mindscape. But you wanna know the real kicker?"
She turned her head to him.
"We're both gods here. Your the owner of this place; it's your head, after all. But I've long-since learned how to work a Mindscape to my whims."
Smiling faintly, she continued.
"Right now, we're not fighting for glory; nobody can see us right now. This fight is to figure out who's stronger between us two; you've got me beat physically, but mentally?"
Standing up from the log, Hanako waved her hand around the area, twirling around on her heel.
"I am the true master of the mind, and you're nothing more than a knave."
Then, suddenly, she ground to a stop, holding a crossbow.
"Have at thee," she said, shooting off a round.

Roll: 18
Target: 7

The round hit Jacob's throat, tearing clean through and punching a hole through his spinal column.
Despite that, though, he could still move and breath; in fact, he could even feel himself regenerating.
"Don't hold back," she said, her voice tinged with mirth. "Until one of us gives up, this fight will continue; even into eternity, I will continue fighting. Why?"
A dark smirk spread across her face, a bloodthirsty look her eyes did adorn.
"Because I love it."
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:51 am

I took my stance and made two rocks form the sides and trapped her from both sides and hit her with the Sixty-four palms technique and keep hitting her long after I finished my technique until her chest frame resembled Coren's after his interrogation seminar.
Finally shoving her back, the bones in my hand being plainly obvious, I said
"Had enough yet?"
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:56 am

Despite the pain, Hanako just grinned maniacally, staring down her opponent with a gaze that thirsted for more.
"Oh, not even close," she said with a laugh, forming a hand-seal. "Don't forget; with my level of control over this place, I can do far more than make a crossbow."
With that, the air beside her seemed to get ripped open, with only darkness being able to be seen through it.
A team of seven creatures tore their way out of the hole, their limbs made of blades and blood adorning their bodies.
Appearance:
"Rip his limbs from his body," Hanako said with a laugh.
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:03 am

"As disturbing and mentally scarring as those things are, they won't stop me. This's my world, and here, I'm the real god, and you're nothing but a poser."
I snapped my fingers as a fist suddenly erupted from the air before me, smashing into those horrible things into nothing more than really dark pomegranate juice.
Then it smashed into Hanako, doing the same to her.
"Let's see you regenerate from that, you psychopathic mind-rapist!"
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:07 am

"Alright," her voice said, ringing out through the area.
The blood all collected into a single pool before Hanako rose up from it, her hair and clothes stained a blood red.
"Is that all you can think of?" she asked, frowning. "A giant fist? Come up with something a bit more original, then fight me."
She raised her hand and snapped her fingers, the same black hole appearing just beneath Jacob.
Out of nowhere, a tentacle launched up and grabbed his leg, reeking of rotten, decaying flesh. Its tendril began crushing his bone, oozing a disgusting, ice-cold acid onto his leg, literally eating away at him.
The pain was absolutely agonizing as it burned away every nerve in the leg, before Hanako snapped her fingers and it disappeared.
"It's only a matter of time before I break that pretty little head of yours," she said, her smile returning. "And then, you'll be nothing but another pretty little skin to add to the collection."
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:19 am

"Are you kidding? You won't be able to break me; I'll break you with the sheer quantity of my unbelievable stupidity!"
With that, I pulled out a magical staff from nowhere and shot a lightning bolt though the sky, saying
"I've met Coren, you see, and I've never met a crazier man than he. Take this, and burn in Hell, my pretty."
Hanako frowned at his terrible rhyming and the uneven number of syllables in the three stanzas, and therefore didn't notice the fact that a cat seemingly appeared out of nowhere before unhinging its jaw, letting loose 5000 snakes, who all erupted into 5000 blades, each coated with enough poison to kill a man, all of which stabbed into her and rendered her to be no more than a collection of mangled, stabbed-to-death flesh.
"Suck it, bee-yotch."
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:23 am

Hanako's laughing tore through the area.
"Sorry, but I don't think there's even enough for even that," she said, floating down behind her opponent.
All of a sudden, she thrusted her hand clean through his chest, ripping out his heart from his chest.
Quickly following up, she twirled him around and ripped off his lower-jaw, before proceeding to literally force-feed him his own heart.
After she had successfully managed to get the entire thing into his stomach, she then ripped off both his arms before shoving one through his stomach and spilling his intestines out his back, and shoving the other one from his side, completely cutting him in half horizontally.
Then, she gouged out his eyes and shoved them through his legs, before finally ripping off his head and beating him with it until it was nothing more than a mess of blood, bone, and gray matter.
All the while, her laughing never faded, never stopped; she was absolutely entranced with the pain, the gore, the bloody murder that she was throwing at her opponent.
To her, it was truest beauty.
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:15 am

It was odd to try speaking without a larynx, but I still managed to succeed, saying "You might have all the powers I do, but this's my brain, not yours; you have to have some way of keeping yourself here, and don't think I didn't notice those fluctuations."
With that, I targeted the specific point.
"And in the blink of an eye, I could appear..."
"Here," I said, suddenly standing in front of the chakra point.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:33 am

Standing in front of Jacob was Hanako, who suddenly yelped and dropped on her rear.
In front of her was a large door, and she seemed to have a lock-pick set in hand.
"Damnit, damnit, damnit!" she said quickly, backing away. "I told you he'd figure it out!"
"Shut it," the first Hanako said from behind him. "Origin said you could finish before then; either you're slower than she thought, or he's faster."
The Hanako that was trying to pick the lock seems fearful, yet the fighter seemed just annoyed at the first's slowness.
"Well, she wasn't wrong," a third voice rang out.
"Origin," Lock-Pick said fearfully.
Sure enough, there were now three Hanakos standing there; one drenched in blood, one sitting on her ass, and a third standing there with all of her usual grace.
"...Are we gonna fight, or should I explain the mirror trick?" Origin, whoever that was, asked.
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:38 am

"...I'm gonna roll with asking. I'm kind of confused on this whole 'three Hanakos' thing."
I walked towards the door, a quizzical expression on my face.
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:52 am

"Well, I'll keep this short, then."
Origin sat down, a chair suddenly appearing under her.
"I was diagnosed with DID; disassociative identity disorder. I've got multiple personalities, and my father decided that training them would be a good idea. Let me introduce you;"
She pointed at the blood-drenched one.
"That's Kuro; she's part that runs the 'darker' part of my mind. She's the one that lead the interrogation... You didn't seem to surprised at her way of handling things, which was a bit weird if you ask me."
She pointed to the other one; the cowardly one.
"She's Ranpu; she's the weaselly one. She's quick-witted, but she lacks courage."
She then pointed to herself.
"I'm the Hanako you usual hang out with; they call me Origin, since they were all born from me. And the one behind you is Hime; she does stealth."
Hime didn't even bother appearing in sight, instead opting to stay hidden. After all, what kind of stealth-master would let themselves be seen so easily?
"And, of course, this right here is the door to your mind," she said, pointing at the door Ranpu tried to break into. "The moment this opens, we lose our god-powers, but it does give me full access to your mind, and by proxy, your body."
Origin smiled.
"Now that that's over, there remains only one thing to do. Kuro, if you would do the honors?"
Kuro nodded and, before Jacob could respond, slammed her fist into the door, forcing it open.
"You may have been faster than I expected, but Ranpu was still faster."
Origin smirked.
"So, what will you do now? Will you fight all four of us? Or do you have a contingency plan?"
Resting her head in her hand, she yawned.
"Please tell me what you wish to do."
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:57 am

"Well, that sucks... For you." I smirked at the groups' collective frown. "Do you really think that I, as a Hyuuga, would only have the one seal protecting my mind? To answer my own question; no. My mind has two, and the second is more of last-resort sort of thing. It'll render me completely unconscious and you'll be trapped right in here. How d'you like them apples, hmm Yamanaka?"
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down