The New Tale of Naruto Uzumaki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chunin Exams, Chapter 1

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Chunin Exams, Chapter 1 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chunin Exams, Chapter 1

Post by JacobHyuuga Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:10 am

"Why did you take my technique!?" I wailed. "That was, like, copyright Hyuuga! Ya don't break copyright laws, man; that's bad juju. Bad juju, damnit!"
JacobHyuuga
JacobHyuuga
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 12
Money: 1000

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:17 am

Coren frowned.
"Why? Because they're effective. I mean, my False Prophecy isn't as good as Divination, but it's still damn painful. About as painful as a ice-pick lobotomy, to be honest."
Sitting up, he looked between his teammates.
"Oh, and don't worry about that whole 'you burned yourself to near death with lightning, you freakin' idiot' thing. I was totally in control of the entire situation."
"Yeah, right," Kuroi said. "Says the man in the medical ward."
"...Yeah; of course I said it. What does that have to with anything?"
The complete lack of audible sarcasm stopped Kuroi's retort, making him just sigh.
"...Tomorrow, we move to the next portion of the exams. You'd better be good."
"I'm fine, no need to worry; I've got the ultimate Hickey from Hell backing up my regen rate, so I'll get back to full HP before you can say 'hrhalfakiytiafksgdfiyatsdofaighdais'."
"...Mouths aren't capable of making that noise."
"Yeah; that means I'll be healed before you can say it."
Coren smirked at his smart-assedness.
"Anyway, you guys should leave; I'll probably be discharged in the hour, so I'll be at the hotel in a bit. Later!"
Hanako sighed, still discontent. Kuroi, however, seemed intent on giving the boy some rest.
Shoving the duo of confused as Hell genin from the room, he lured them back to the hotel with promises of candy and absolutely no paralytic poison stolen from Hanako's poison supply.
...Well, maybe a little.
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 13
Money: 1250

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CorenKeitaro Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:01 am

This thread has been concluded.
An episode within the greater journey has ended, and Team 7 has found itself victorious.

After concluding their training, the trio found themselves in a room full of the five greatest ninja warriors: the Five Kages. Their team, chosen amongst all teams of Konoha, was chosen as a representative of the Hokage, to go about winning said man a bet. They then learned much on their enemies; they learned that Kumo cares for their 2-Tailed jinchuriki, and Suna fears their 1-Tails. A stronger warrior lies within the team of the 6-Tails; who could this be? And why would he hunt for hearts?
They then began to fight to enter the Chunin Exams; their first opponents the team that represented Kumogakure, the three warriors trained by the 8-Tailed jinchuriki, Killer B. Coren brought them victory by defeating Darui and his Black Lightning with a single Gravity Seal. Then, he took on the hot-headed Karui, only to come out victorious thanks to a Lightning Seal. Then he took on their third member by the name of Samui and defeated her and her impossibly good sword techniques with the very same seal, coursing so much electricity into them to hospitalize them both.
Finally, Coren had displayed a skill that no other thought he had; a fake Divination, a False Prophecy, as he called it. But what is this skill? Is it truly no more than a quick chakra-infused jab to a tenketsu? Or is it more than that? What could this technique bring about, in the hands of He with the Cursed Seal?
Tune in next time to know, here on TNTNaruUzu.forumotion.com.

Bonuses:
Completed a Thread: +10 EXP (To All)
Defeated Darui - Chunin Exams: +10 EXP (To All)
Defeated Karui - Chunin Exams: +10 EXP (To All)
Defeated Samui - Chunin Exams: +15 EXP (To All)
Completed the Elimination Round: +5 EXP (To All)
Defeated two chunin-level opponent with sealing: +5 Sealing (JacobHyuuga), +10 Sealing (CorenKeitaro)
Defeated a jonin-level opponent with sealing: +5 Sealing (To All)

Player CorenKeitaro has leveled up X3
Player JacobHyuuga has leveled up X2
CorenKeitaro
CorenKeitaro
Admin

Character Sheet
Level: 13
Money: 1250

https://tntnaruuzu.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content